WC Lovers

WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Multivendor marketplace vendor dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

  • If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Lots of spelling and grammar errors #69894
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi mike

    You are able to change the text by installing the loco translate plugin

    Once you get the hang of it, it’s quite easy to do

    Steve

    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #69853
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    That’s great will use that plugin

    Many thanks for that

    Steve

    in reply to: Trial period not working Version 2.5.6 #69852
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    That’s exactly the way I set up the subscription, I have set a free trial for 30 days but when the subscription is purchased the full amount, in my case £9.99 is charged straight way.

    I see that you have just updated the membership plugin again today, so will test again and get back to you

    Steve

    in reply to: Customisation request #69781
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    No problem

    Speak soon
    Steve

    in reply to: store manager CSS #69742
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    OMG, that’s fantastic, works like a charm

    your support is fantastic

    many thanks

    Steve

    in reply to: Out of stock products and SEO #69730
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    that’s brilliant, many thanks

    Steve

    in reply to: Customisation request #69548
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    Have you had a chance to look at these customisations yet?

    Steve

    in reply to: Customisation request #69159
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: Out of stock products and SEO #69058
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    That sounds like a brilliant idea
    Is there any chance I could have a copy of that, would that be OK

    Steve

    in reply to: Stripe Split pay – Direct Charges #68799
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    yes direct charges work for multiple vendor carts,

    When I tested I must admit I didn’t get the error with the shipping as you describe, I did however have other errors randomly being created in relation to the second vendor payment failing

    I will test again and get back to you in regard to the shipping issue

    Steve

    in reply to: Enable Payment via Saved Cards #68358
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    that’s going to be fantastic when it’s released

    Steve

    in reply to: Vendor orders #68311
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys
    Ok thanks for getting back

    Steve

    in reply to: Analytics date format #68309
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    HI Guys

    I put the date format back to m/d/Y and saved then returned it back to jS F Y and its working great

    no idea why, but it appears to be fine now 🙂

    Steve

    in reply to: Change text – State #68115
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi mate

    This may sound odd but I’m not sure to be honest, I just created an new .po and changed the text and it worked
    I’m not sure if it picks up the default site setting

    I’m really sorry if that’s a pretty vague answer
    But I can’t remember setting it as the default language

    Steve

    in reply to: 2 way Google Calendar sync not working #68100
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Mate

    I was just about to put an update here, but you beat me to it.

    Steve

    in reply to: Change text – State #68095
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Mate

    attached is a screenshot, I created a UK version and changed the text
    but I’m guessing you could amend the USA version to your liking

    Steve

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Google Sync #68054
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    yes they told me that this morning also, but as far as I can see, you cant be a shop vendor and a staff member at the same time
    this will make two-way sync useless for stores that don’t have staff or indeed need to enter them, which I’m guessing would be a very large proportion of sellers

    I have asked the plugin devs if they can come up with a solution to this, fingers crossed they can, as otherwise, the plugin (WC appointments) is no use at all

    I wish they had documented that somewhere before I purchased, as I would have looked for a different solution if I had known

    Steve

    in reply to: Change text – State #68048
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Mate

    you can change this with Loco translate

    steve

    in reply to: payment gateway button missing #68033
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    All sorted 🙂 🙂

    it turned out to be an issue with Litespeed cache Load CSS Asynchronously had been set to on, I disabled that and the button appeared

    please close this ticket

    Steve

    in reply to: Enable Payment via Saved Cards #68000
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    Are you still planning to save credit card details for customers, that would be fantastic

    Steve

    in reply to: Product Limit #67967
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi kml_ozer

    have you set up capacity for the group?

    if you are using the ultimate plugin, you can create a group and give it 10 as the product limit, and assign this group to your membership plan

    if you do not have the ultimate plugin, I believe that you can still achieve what you want by setting “capability” to 10 products, this method would mean that all your membership plans would be limited to 10

    Steve

    in reply to: payment gateway button missing #67946
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    I have removed the old membership plans thinking that there may be an issue with these and have set up new ones, but the error is still there on firefox, chrome and edge

    I get no errors in the console of any of these browsers

    however
    on IOS devices, there appears to be a vertical line beside the word “Stripe” that when pressed shows the proceed button as per the screenshot

    Steve

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: payment gateway button missing #67896
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    I have re-enabled the coming soon plugin

    As you are now able to access the site with your admin account

    Steve

    in reply to: payment gateway button missing #67890
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: Vendor orders #67889
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    I raised this issue in the first post

    The New store order e-mail that the vendor receives, shows the customer support details from all the vendors

    is that the issue that been sorted with the update to 6.1.6 “Fixed – WCFM Marketplace vendors able to see other vendors’ order note issue resolved”

    Steve

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 513 total)