Forum Replies Created
I am really sorry for your trouble, but if you are WCFM premium user then why not contacted us from premium support till now? https://wclovers.com/premium-support/
Look, we have started communicating with you within few hours of your post, but then you never reply till 10 days. So, your topic goes down and auto-marked as “low priority”. Now as you have posted twice it again come up and we have replied you within few hours again.
If we have any intention to ignore you then we never replied you, may even block or delete your topic. But we have even replied you today as well.
Anyway, do you think posting such reviews will helpful for either of us? https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wcfm-marketplace-review-2020/
We always try to help our each and every user, not matter whether they are our premium user or not!
Thank you and look forward to you kind cooperation.
- January 23, 2020 at 12:07 pm in reply to: Products with decimal quantity and quotation before checkout #103353
We will add support for this plugin in WCFM next update – https://wordpress.org/plugins/product-quantity-for-woocommerce/
- January 23, 2020 at 12:05 pm in reply to: Amount of sold products for the period, stock and orders #103352
You may also add this show policies by vendor instead by item –
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_order_item_policies_by_vendor', '__return_true' );
This will also work after WCFM Marketplace next update.
How can we remove product policies from emaisl which customer receives with new order?
– Add this line to your site for the purpose-
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_policy_under_order_emails', '__return_false' );
Well, this will work after WCFM Marketplace next update.
- January 22, 2020 at 9:50 am in reply to: How to change the email address of the confirmation request email #103156
Please add this line to your site –
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_appointments_extended_notifications', '__return_true' );
Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
I have checked and you are right, it’s creating 2 products when I have published a product.
Well, this product manager totally changed, so I am not very sure if there has any error or not!
WCFM default product does not have any such issue, you may test here – https://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/my-account/
OK, will give you.
- December 28, 2019 at 12:29 pm in reply to: Removing non-required tabs from frontend dashboard #99713
As I understand it you have not yet been able to build the Direct Charges for Stripe using SCA. This means major issues if a customer buys from more than one vendor.
– Sorry, Stripe API not yet support this. It’s not our fault.
Right now, it’s only support “Transfer Charge” option.
- December 28, 2019 at 12:26 pm in reply to: On the vendors payment panel, withdrawal for the completed order is not showing. #99711
Sorry, this access not working for me.
https://h7j7p1zzlnf3ejiqd3k68ivc-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Capture-2.png – I think this page has some errors.
Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
(What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)
- December 28, 2019 at 12:23 pm in reply to: Customers receive one email for each product shipped #99710
Please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
We will help you tweak these.
The store description no longer shows up. I used the below shortcode on the sidebar and it doesn’t work.
– Sorry, don’t you have “tab area” under store page? and don’t have “About” tab there?
What is size of this file? Is this a very large one!
is there away to determine the accepted payment methods per vendor?
also is there away to group or bundle products from different vendors?
– Sorry, not get this clearly!
- December 28, 2019 at 12:12 pm in reply to: Chat module that doesnt rely on TalkJS (it's pricing is insane) #99704
Sorry, not understand your query clearly!
- December 28, 2019 at 12:10 pm in reply to: Additional Capabilities for Groups & Staffs add-on #99702
Well, if you want to disable anything else that capability setting then please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
We will help you to do so.
You may use this hook as well –
do_action( 'wcfm_membership_registration', $member_id, $wcfm_membership_registration_form_data );
What is your Simple Auction and WCFM Ultimate plugins’ versions?
What is “barcode” number, are you using plugin for this?
You may use “SKU” for the purpose. This is unique all the time.
Do you have tried WCFM Ultimate existing “Product Importer”?
If so, what is missing there for you?
Well, vendors are allowed to request for refund for an order, but cancel not allowed.
Order cancellation cause may issues, mainly when order already paid!